Bell, Addison K. (Addison Key), 1861?-
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: Madison, Ga. : s.n
- "A.K. Bell, Madison, Georgia, November 26th, 83"--p.1.
- Dr. Addison K. Bell was born in Oglethorpe County, Georgia and is a son of Dr. Addison Atterbury Bell.
- Reference: Knight, Lucian Lamar. A Standard History of Georgia and Georgians. The Lewis Publishing Company, 1917. p. 2732.
- Contains earlier entries and notes on cases presented by various professors while Bell was in medical school, and on various medicines and social activities. Various letters and circulars have been pasted in, including a program for the laying of the cornerstone of the Washington Monument.
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.