Bell, Benjamin, 1749-1806.
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: Edinburgh : Printed for Charles Elliot [etc.]
- Third ed. consists of v.4-6 of A system of surgery. Cf. Index -catalogue of the Library of the Surgeon-General's Office, United States Army, v. 1, p. 851.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Signature of flyleaf: "Eli Reed." Gift to the Abner Wellborn Calhoun Medical Library presented by Dr. Daniel C. Elkin, April 11, 1955.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- Stained leather binding with gold stamping on red title plate and cream endpapers.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.