Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: [S.l. : s.n.]
- Title taken from spine.
- An indefinite number of pages missing from v. 2-3. Many pages have dirt, abrasion, tears, and are missing text. Covers are either missing (v. 1) or detached. There are no "title pages" or colophons. The last page of v.3 presumably concludes this set and ends simply with the word "finis".
- A table of contents is extant for v.1.
- Pages are hand numbered at the upper right and catchwords were written on the bottom left of the page.
- Manuscript volumes written in what appears to be a contemporary eighteenth century hand, but could be as early as the seventeenth century. The earliest date written in the manuscript is 1703. This date was written with the signature "W.M.D., Edinburgh," presumably a former owner of the volumes. The manuscripts do not appear to have been published.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Signatures on flyleaves: "James Averton, 1803." ; "W.M.D., Edinburgh, 1703." Bookplate on paste-down of v. 2: "A.J. Mitchel."
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- Stained leather binding with gold stamping on covers and on spine on red title plate. Dentelle border on outer covers of books. Covers missing on v. 1.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.