Warrington, Joseph, d. 1888.
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: Philadelphia : Lippincott, Grambo
- Moderate foxing of pages.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Inscription on flyleaf: "William Hauser's book bought of John M. Cooper of Savannah, Ga., February 17, 1860."
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- Stained leather binding with gold stamping on black title plate and cream endpapers. Marble fore edge.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.