Turner, Daniel, 1667-1741.
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: London : Printed for John Clarke
- A reissue of The ancient physician's legacy impartially survey'd (London, 1733) with a cancel t.p., added preface, and new endmatter.
- Reference to Thomas Dover's The ancient physician's legacy to his country.
- Signatures: A8 2A4(-A1) a2 B-M8 N2 O-S8 T1 U-X8.
- Includes a Dictionary, "A Table explaining the hard words," -p. 296-306
- ESTC (RLIN)
- Electronic reproduction.
- Gift to The Abner Wellborn Calhoun Medical Library presented by Dr. Bunce, June 30, 1942.
- Contemporary binding lost. Half-bound book with black leather spine and part of what may be contemporary leather covers. Lightly sprinkled fore edge.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.