Laennec, R. T. H. (René Théophile Hyacinthe), 1781-1826.; Andral, G. (Gabriel), 1797-1876.; Laennec, Mériadec.
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: Paris : J.S. Chaudé
- Originally published, 1819, under the title: De l'auscultation médiate.
- Colophon, t. 1 and 2: Imprimerie d'Hippolyte Tilliard.
- Tome 1: xxviij, 672 p.; t. 2: , 704 p.; t. 3: , 580 p.,  leaves of plates.
- Tome 2, p. 368-384 misnumbered 365-380, correct numbering resumes with p. 385.
- References: NUC pre-56; Wellcome cat. of printed books; Bib. Walleriana, 5496; BN.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Purchase. Harris Collection, 1926.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- Half-bound book with leather and marble paper. Missing spine and back cover. Front cover detached. Marble endpapers.
- HEALTH: Library has v. 3 only.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.