Saunders, John Cunningham, 1773-1810.; Farre, J. R. (John Richard), 1775-1862.; Anderson, H.,
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: Philadelphia : Benjamin Warner
- "Observations on the Arrangement of Ophthalmic Diseases used by Mr. Saunders, and published in the Annual Reports of the Infirmary" (London Infirmary for Curing Diseases of the Eye): p.xvii-xlvii.
- "A short account of the life of the author": p. 5-35.
- Pages are in poor condition and have fire damage.
- With: The Anatomy of the human ear ... / John Cunningham Saunders ... Philadelphia, 1821.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Signature on flyleaf: "Geo. [Craghend?]" Gift to The Abner Wellborn Calhoun Medical Library presented by Carnegie Library of Atlanta.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- Stained leather binding with gold stamping and marble endpapers. Front cover detached.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.