Aretaeus, of Cappadocia.; Bell, John, 1796-1872.; Schill, A. F. (Albert Friedrich), 1812-1839.; Reynolds, Thomas Forbes,; Aretaeus, of Cappadocia.; Schill, A. F. (Albert Friedrich), 1812-1839.; Spillan, D. (Daniel), d. 1854.
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: Philadelphia : Haswell, Barrington, and Haswell ; New York : J. & H.G. Langley
- Spine title: Schill's semeiology, Aretæus on acute diseases.
- Each part has special t.-p.
- Preceded by Bulletin of medical science. vol. I, no. 2.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Purchase Harris Collection, 1926.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.