Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: Paris : Bureau de l'encyclographie médicale
- Of Pellagra, of it's origin, of it's development, of it's existence in France, of it's causes, and of curative treatments and preventitives.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Formerly belonged to a member of the Atlanta State Board of Health.--Inscription on flyleaf. Purchase. Harris Collection, 1926.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- Half-bound book with red leather and marble paper. Gold stamping on spine. Marble endpapers.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.