Lewis, William, 1708-1781,; Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh.; Royal Hospital at Edinburgh.
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: London : Printed for John Nourse
- The appendix is The dispensatory for the use of the poor in the Royal Hospital at Edinburgh.
- Includes an index.
- Wellcome cat. of printed books,
- Blake, J. NLM 18th cent.,
- ESTC (RLIN)
- Electronic reproduction.
- Signature on paste-down: "Thompson." Gift to The Abner Wellborn Calhoun Medical Library presented by Mrs. Stewart R. Roberts on November 12, 1942.
- Stained leather binding with gold stamping and cream colored endpapers.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.