Bell, John, 1763-1820.; Bell, Charles, Sir, 1774-1842.
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: New York : Collins & co
- Spine title: Bell's Anatomy.
- Also included: The anatomy and physiology of the brain and nerves, the organs of the senses, and the viscera / by Charles Bell.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Previous owner Griffin W. Holland, 1825. Purchase, Harris Collection, 1926.
- Leather binding with gold tooling.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- HEALTH: Library has volumes 2-3 only.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.