Thomson, John, 1765-1846.
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: Edinburgh : Blackwood
- Vol. 1 by John Thomson, first published in 1832. Vol. 2 by John Thomson and others.
- Electronic reproduction.
- (v. 1, c. 1 and v. 2, c. 1) Plate on paste-down: "Dr. J. G. Wilson." Purchase. Kimpton, February 17, 1930. ; (v. 1, c. 2 and v. 2, c. 2) :Gift to The Abner Wellborn Calhoun Medical Library presented by Dr. George H. Noble.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- Bound in publisher's wave-grain cloth with blind-stamped boards, spine stamped in gilt and blind, and yellow endpapers.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.