Wilson, Erasmus, Sir, 1809-1884.; Gilbert,; Sherman, C.,; Goddard, Paul B. (Paul Beck), 1811-1866.
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: Philadelphia : Lea and Blanchard
- Original edition published London, 1840, under title: The anatomist's vade mecum.
- Includes index.
- Included: Catalogue of medical, surgical and miscellaneous books, published by Lea and Blanchard -32 p.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Signatures on flyleaf: "J.B. Smith." ; "W.B.Sackett, Louisville, Kentucky, January 1849."
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- Stained leather binding with gold stamping on black title plate (only partially intact) and cream endpapers.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.