Salter, Seaborn Freeman.
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: Atlanta : J.P. Harrison & Co
- Georgia author.
- "Salter was a professor of principles and practice of medicine and clinical medicine at the College of American Medicine and Surgery in Atlanta." (Rutkow 1988 p. 89).
- Source: Rutkow, Ira M. The History of Surgery in the United States, 1775-1900. Norman Publishing, 1988.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Purchase: Yesteryear Bookshop for sixteen dollars and fifty cents, January 1, 1980.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- Bound by Jas P. Harrison and Co, Atlanta, Ga. in dark brown sand-grain cloth with blind-stamped boards, spine stamped in gilt and blind, and cream endpapers.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.