Desmarres, L. A. (Louis Auguste), 1810-1882.
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: Paris : Germer Baillière ... [et al.]
- First edition published in one volume at Paris in 1847.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Gift to The Abner Wellborn Calhoun Medical Library presented by the Carnegie Library of Atlanta.
- Half-bound book with leather and marble paper. Gold stamping on spine. Marble endpapers.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.
- HEALTH: Library has v.1 & v.2 only.