Wooley, L. B. V.; Faber, H.,; Faber, H.,; Curtis, E.,; Moras, F.,
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: Atlanta : Jas P. Harrison
- The heliography was executed by James R. Osgood and Co. of Boston. This work includes heliography, chromolithography, and photo-relief printing (executed by a Philadelphia firm).
- Electronic reproduction.
- Signatures on flyleaf: "W.S. Elkin." : "Dr. M.B. Hutchins." Gift to The Abner Wellborn Calhoun Medical Library presented by Mildred Seydell, July 26, 1978.
- Quarter-bound book with leather and cloth. Marble endpapers. Red fore edge.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.