Woodville, William, 1752-1805.; Sowerby, James, 1757-1822.
Collection: Medical Heritage
Publisher: London : Printed and sold for the author, by James Phillips
- Plates by James Sowerby (cf. ESTC).
- Originally issued in monthy parts (cf. Henrey).
- Followed by: A supplement to medical botany, 1794, by the same author.
- Vol. 1: xiv, , 182,  p., 65 leaves of plates; v. 2: xii, 183-368,  p., 66-135 leaves of plates; v. 3: viii, 369-578, xii p., 136-210 leaves of plates.
- ESTC (RLIN)
- Henrey, B. Brit. botanical lit.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Bookplate on paste-down: "James Mackenziel." Gift to The Abner Wellborn Calhoun Medical Library presented by Mrs. Stewart R. Roberts on November 12, 1942.
- HEALTH: Added as part of 2008 Rare Book Project.
- Quarter-bound book with leather and marble paper. Gold stamping on spine on dark brown title plate. Cream endpapers. Sprinkled fore edge.
- HEALTH: Library has v. 2 only.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.