Collins, Wilkie, 1824-1889.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Collection: Triple Deckers
Publisher: London : Hurst and Blackett
- Contains ten short stories, embodied in the main narrative: The black cottage; The family secret; The dream-woman; Mad Monkton; The dead hand; The biter bit; The parson's scruple; A plot in private life; Fauntleroy; Anne Rodway.
- Hubin, A.J. Crime fiction, 1749-1990,
- Sadleir, M. 19th cent. fiction,
- Wolff, R.L. 19th cent. fiction,
- Glover & Greene. Victorian detective fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy has bookplate: Brackenburn; from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.