Cheever, George Barrell, 1807-1890.; Marsh, John, 1788-1868.; Hamilton, Thomas, 1822-1865,; Crate, Henry J.,
Collection: African American Literature
Publisher: New York : Thomas Hamilton
- "Hy. J. Crate, printer, 181 William Street, N.Y."--colophon, p. 16.
- First published in the Salem landmark, February 1835; also published under title: The true history of Deacon Giles' distillery.
- With introductory criticism, "history, &c." by John Marsh.
- Publisher's advertisement for the Anglo-African magazine, p.  of wrapper.
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital library Publications Program.