Personal and Home Oonseoration. No. 2.
" As for m<i and my house, we will servo the Lord."—Joshua xxlv : 10.
Bishop D. A. Payne, D. D., LL. D. J. W. Randolph.
1. Before earth's deep foundation was, Thou didst ordain mc.Lord.
2. Thy workmanship in Jesus Christ, Togood works always given,
3. Then let me in thine image glow, Thy spotless pur - i - ty;
4. Do - minion have, complete, entire, O'er all my nmsom'dsoul,
5. Then shall my house be thine abode, And filled with light divine,
6. Here let the truth, like noonday sun, Chase darkness Tar away ;
7. How blessed then my house shall be, With ho-li-ness and peace ;
To oe made perfect by thy laws, And blameless by thy word.
Cre-at ed as I was at first, A new-burn heir of heav'n.
Thy love unspeaka-ble be-stow, O Ho ly Trin - i ty.
Bap-tizeme with ce - les-tial fire. And sanc-ti fy the whole.
A tem pie fit - ted for the Loft],Whoseglory thereshall shine.
Here let the Christ—that Holy One—Hold un-disput - ed sway.
Here heav'n on earth we then shall see Begun and nev-er cease.
Bap - tize me, Lord, baptize me, Lord, Baptize my longing soul;