Association for the Religious Instruction of the Negroes in Liberty County, Georgia.; Quarterman, Robert, 1787-1849.; Purse, Thomas,; Jones, Charles Colcock, 1804-1863,
Collection: African American Literature
Publisher: Savannah : Printed by Thomas Purse
- "Published by order of the Association."
- Caption title: Ninth annual report for 1843.
- Quarterman's address, p. -44, has separate title page: Motives and encouragements. An address before the Association for the Religious Instruction of the Negroes, in Liberty County, Georgia; delivered at the annual meeting, January 23, 1844. By the Rev. Robert Quarterman. Published by order of the association. Savannah: Printed by Thomas Purse. 1844.
- Checklist Amer. imprints
- "Officers for 1844."--p. .
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy has original printed wrappers bound in; has inscription: from C.C.J. [Charles Colcock Jones].