Wilson, James Grant, 1832-1914.
Publisher: [New York] New York History Co
- v. 1. De Costa, B. F. Explorations of the North American coast previous to the voyages of Henry Hudson. Ruttenber, E. M. The native inhabitants of Manhattan and its Indian antiquities. Van Pelt, D. The antecedents of New Netherland and the Dutch West India company. Wilson, J. G. Henry Hudson's voyage and its results in trade and colonization.
- --Wilson, J. G. Peter Minuit and Walter Van Twiller, 1626-1637. Gerald, J. W. The administration of William Kieft, 1638-1647. Fernow, B. Peter Stuyvesant, the last of the Dutchh directors, 1647-1664. Lawrence, E. Richard Nicolls, the first English governor, 1664-1668. Vermilye, A. G. Francis Lovelace, and the recapture of New Netherland, 1668-1674.
- --Stone, W. L. The administration of Sir Edmund Andros, 1674-1682. Benjamin, M. Thomas Donagan and the granting of the New-York charter, 1682-1692. Todd, C. B. Benjamin Fletcher and the rise of piracy, 1692-1698. Fowler, R. L. Constitutional and legal history of New-York in the
- seventeenth century. Hildeburn, C. R. Printing in New-York in the seventeenth century. Table of dates in New-York history.--v. 2. Vermilye, A. G. The Earl of Bellemont and suppression of piracy, 1698-1701. Stone, W. L. The administration of Lord Cornbury, 1702-1708. Wilson, J. G. Lord Lovelace and the second Canadian campaign, 1708-1710.
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital library Publications Program.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.