Protestant Episcopal Church in the Confederate States of America.
Collection: Southern Imprints
Publisher: Montgomery : Advertiser Book and Job Office
- "This little pamphlet is sent to the clergy of the C.S.A. by the secretary of the P.E. Convention, held in October, at Columbia, S.C. The catalogue would have been an appendix to the Journal of that Convention, if the Clergy-list of all the Dioceses had been obtained earlier."--T.p. verso.
- Crandall, M.L. Confederate imprints,
- Parrish & Willingham. Confederate imprints,
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy in original printed wrappers.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.