Elliott, Stephen, 1806-1866.; Williams, William T.,; Christ Church (Savannah, Ga.); John M. Cooper & Company,
Collection: Southern Imprints
Publisher: [Savannah : s.n
- Cover title.
- Each part has separate t.p.
- T.p. of first part reads: God's presence with the Confederate States. A sermon preached in Christ Church, Savannah, on Thursday, the 13th June. Being the day appointed at the request of Congress, by the President of the Confederate States, as a day of solemn humiliation, fasting and prayer. By the Rt. Rev. Stephen Elliott, rector of Christ Church. Published by request of the vestry. Savannah: W. Thorne Williams. 1861.
- T.p. of second part reads: The silver trumpets of the sanctuary. A sermon preached to the Pulaski Guards in Christ Church, Savannah, on the second Sunday after Trinity. Being the Sunday before their departure to join the army in Virginia, by the Rt. Rev. Stephen Elliott, D. D., rector of Christ Church. Published by request. Savannah: Steam Press of John M. Cooper & Company. 1861.
- God's presence with the Confederate States -- The silver trumpets of the sanctuary.
- Parrish & Willingham. Confederate imprints,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.