Pollard, Edward Alfred, 1831-1872.
Collection: Southern Imprints
Publisher: Richmond : Published for the author
- A portion of "The third year of the war."
- I. "Want of capacity" in the Confederate administration -- II. Jefferson Davis--early prognostications of the war -- III. The Confederate finances -- IV. The military situation in the Confederacy, demagogueism -- V. Lincoln's "peace" proclamation -- VI. The slavery question in the war -- VII. History of the "retaliation" policy -- VIII. The last hope.
- Crandall, M.L. Confederate imprints,
- Parrish & Willingham. Confederate imprints,
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy in original printed wrappers.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.