Villere, Charles J., 1830-1899.; Farrow, James, 1827-1892,; Nicholson, John P. (John Page), b. 1842,; Evans & Cogswell,
Collection: Southern Imprints
Publisher: Charleston : Steam-Power Presses of Evans & Cogswell
- At head of title: [Printed but not published.]
- "These pages have been put in print not for general circulation, but for more convenient reading by the gentlemen who signed the paper printed in the appendix and marked A."--P. .
- Appendix A signed: Chs. J. Villere, representative in Congress, Ed. Sparrow, T.J. Semmes, W.L. Yancey ... [et al.].
- Crandall, M.L. Confederate imprints,
- Parrish & Willingham. Confederate imprints,
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy has autograph: Hon. J. Farrow, M. C. from So. Ca.; has ms. note by Farrow[?] on p. 4; has autograph: John P. Nicholson 7-2-81.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.