Moore, M. B. (Marinda Branson), 1829-1864.; Gorman, A. M. (Alexander M.), 1814-1865,; Branson & Farrar,
Collection: Southern Imprints
Publisher: Raleigh : Branson, Farrar & Co
- Edition statement from cover.
- Cover title: The first Dixie reader; to succeed The Dixie primer. By Mrs. M. B. Moore. Second Edition. [wood-engraved vignette] Raleigh, N. C., Branson & Farrar, Fayetteville Street. 1864.
- "A.M. Gorman, printer."--verso of title page.
- Crandall, M.L. Confederate imprints,
- Parrish & Willingham. Confederate imprints,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.