Protestant Episcopal Church in the Confederate States of America.
Collection: Southern Imprints
Publisher: Augusta, Ga. : Steam Press of Chronicle & Sentinel
- Page xiii incorrectly numbered xii; p. 57-59,  are duplicated.
- Pastoral letter from the bishops of the Protestant Episcopal Church to the clergy and laity of the church in the Confederate States of America. Delivered before the General Council, in St. Paul's Church, Augusta, Saturday, Nov. 22d, 1862. Augusta, Ga., 1862--p. 1-15, second sequence. Also issued separately. Cf. Parrish and Willingham and Crandall.
- Constitution of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the Confederate States of America, and digest of the canons adopted in General Council, in Augusta, Georgia, November, 1862--p. 1-59, fourth sequence. Also issued separately. Cf. Parrish and Willingham and Crandall.
- Crandall, M.L. Confederate imprints,
- Parrish & Willingham. Confederate imprints,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy has original wrappers.