Hardee, William Joseph, 1815-1873.; Confederate States of America. Congress.
Collection: Southern Imprints
Publisher: [Mobile : s.n
- Caption title.
- Dated: Mobile, December 14, 1863.
- "Wm. J. Hardee, of Georgia, the author, and S.H. Goetzel, of Alabama, the publisher, of a work entitled "Hardee's Rifle and infantry tactics," which has been revised and improved by the author at the commencement of the present war; humbly memorialize the Congress of the Confederate States of America, to grant a specific copy-right therefor ..."--P. 
- Crandall, M.L. Confederate imprints,
- Parrish & Willingham. Confederate imprints,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.