Hardee, William Joseph, 1815-1873.; Spelman, John, 1821-1889,
Collection: Southern Imprints
Publisher: Raleigh, N.C. : John Spelman, Printer to the State
- "Published by order of the Governor for the use of the North Carolina troops."
- Parrish & Willingham. Confederate imprints,
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy 1 has inscription: The book of instruction in infantry tactics used by Capt. John C. Hester Capt. of Granville Grays of Oxford, N.C. in the Civil War 1861-65.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy 2 has autographs: C.C Sanford, Bush Hill, N.C. May 1st 1865; Col. A.D. Moore March 13th 1864; bound with: Scott, Winford. Infantry tactics. Raleigh, 1862.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.