Tennessee. Military Dept.; Bickley, George W. L., 1823-1867,; United States. War Dept.; J.O. Griffith & Co.,
Collection: Southern Imprints
Publisher: Nashville, Tenn. : J.O. Griffith & Co., printers
- "Regulations for the Army [of the United States]" 457 p.; "Articles of war. An act for establishing rules and articles for the government of the provisional force of the state of Tennessee", 18 p.; "Extracts from acts of Congress", -21 p.; "An act to raise, organize and equip a provisional force, and for other purposes," 12 p.
- Includes index.
- Crandall, M.L. Confederate imprints,
- Parrish & Willingham. Confederate imprints,
- Allen, R.R. Tennessee,
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy has autographs: John S. Williams Col 4 Regt [illegible]; Geo. W. L. Bickley, Russell Co Va.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.