Sims, George Robert, 1847-1922.
Publisher: London : J.P. Fuller
- Short stories.
- "(Reprinted from the 'Weekly Dispatch.'"
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Prefaced dated: London, June, 1880.
- Date of publication from BLC.
- A gold bracelet -- A flannel petticoat -- A diamond ring -- A suit of black -- A gold locket -- A dress suit -- A wedding ring -- A diamond necklace -- A pair of blankets -- A surplice -- A silver watch -- A pair of books -- A flat iron -- A Shakespeare -- A coral and bells -- A musical box -- A pair of earrings -- A family Bible -- Various -- A war medal.
- Hubin, A.J. Crime fiction, 1749-1990,
- Wolff, R.L. 19th cent. fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy 2 is "Eleventh Thousand" with differing publisher's advertisements.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.