M'Govan, James.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: Edinburgh : J. Menzies & Co. ; London : Simpkin, Marshall, & Co
- Short stories.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- A friendly lift -- Left her home -- M'Sweeny among body-snatchers -- Mistaken identity -- A poacher's grudge -- Trapped at last -- Spirit Nelly's mission -- Playing on a piano case -- Sparrow's fight to be honest -- Poor Peep, the cracksman's dog -- A man-coquette -- Billy and me -- M'Sweeny and his ghost -- Traced by a book -- A woman's revenge -- Wee Punch, the dog-detective -- The ghost of the ring -- The story of a bullet -- Card-sharpers sharped -- A mother's love -- The magic portmanteaus -- Ragamuffin Joe -- Tracking a child-stealer -- M'Sweeny among smugglers -- A drunkard's last bout -- Bessie, the orange girl -- Garrotted to order -- The romance of a watch -- M'Sweeny and two tigresses -- A drunken thief.
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Glover & Greene. Victorian detective fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.