Pinkerton, Myron.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: London ; New York : G. Routledge and Sons
- First published in Chicago by Laird & Lee in 1887 as The stolen will, or, The Rokewood tragedy.
- Bound in illustrated paper wrappers.
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.