Hemyng, Bracebridge, 1841-1901.; Graff, James H.,
Publisher: London : Chapman and Hall
- Bound in illustrated paper wrappers.
- Date of publication from printer's code on p. 1870.
- Not in C.W. Topp's Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905.
- Caught at last -- Odds against them -- Quicker than lightning -- The clandestine bridal -- Working the needle -- Forging the will -- A murderer at large -- A run on the bank -- A mystic message.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy has bookplate of James H. Graff, Baltimore.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.