Warren, Samuel, 1807-1877.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: London : J. & C. Brown & Co
- Originally published in Blackwood's magazine.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Sadleir, M. 19th cent. fiction,
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Glover & Greene. Victorian detective fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy rebound in half leather; from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.