Sims, George Robert, 1847-1922.
Publisher: London : J.P. Fuller
- Short stories.
- "(Reprinted from the 'Weekly Dispatch.')"
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Lost Harold -- Jezebel -- Happy Jack -- Old Parson Rayne -- Miss Hesseltine's husband -- A strange journey -- Devil's Face -- The bond of blood -- No. 965 -- Mr. Prettyjohn's parrot -- His righteous doom -- Dead and alive -- The Back Hill tragedy -- The magic pill -- A fallen idol -- The tenants of Myrtle Lodge -- An infernal machine -- Buried by the parish -- Coals of fire -- A love letter.
- Hubin, A.J. Crime fiction, 1749-1990,
- Wolff, R.L. 19th cent. fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.