Russell, William.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: London : C.H. Clarke
- Short stories.
- Date of publication from Topp.
- The surgeon's story -- The mysteries of the bill-book -- The three sisters -- The secret -- The love-charm -- The wife's secret -- The idiot's evidence -- The Merivale family -- The stolen bank notes -- The merchant of St. Malo.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Hubin, A.J. Crime fiction, 1749-1990,
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Glover & Greene. Victorian detective fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library PR copy rebound in half-calf; bound with: Russell, William. The experiences of a French detective officer. London, ; from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.