Russell, William.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: London : Ward and Lock
- Date of publication from Topp.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Glover & Greene. Victorian detective fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library PR copy rebound in half-calf; has armorial bookplate of James Wedderburn Ogilvy and binder's ticket of Carss & Coy, Glasgow; bound with: Russell, William. Leaves from the diary of a law-clerk. London, ; from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library PZ copy imperfect, frontispiece wanting.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.