Du Boisgobey, Fortuné, 1821-1891.; Du Boisgobey, Fortuné, 1821-1891.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: London : Vizetelly
- Translations of: La vieillesse de Monsieur Lecoq and Le crime de l'omnibus.
- Bound in printed paper wrappers.
- Sadleir, M. 19th cent. fiction,
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Glover & Greene. Victorian detective fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy with call no. PQ2220 rebound in 1 vol.; from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy with call no. PZ3 is mixed set: vol. 1 is "Twelfth thousand", 1885, vol. 2 is Twenty-fifth thousand", 1886; from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.