Gaboriau, Emile, 1832-1873.; Craigie, Dorothy, 1901-,; Greene, Graham, 1904-1991,
Publisher: London : Vizetelly
- Translation of: Le petit vieux de Batignolles.
- "Thirtieth thousand."
- Bound in printed paper wrappers.
- The little old man of Batignolles -- The matrimonial ambassador -- Love or wealth? -- Missing! -- That unfortunate house -- The seminary.
- Sadleir, M. 19th cent. fiction,
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Glover & Greene. Victorian detective fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy 1 from the collection of Dorothy Glover and Graham Greene.