Grant, James, 1822-1887.
Publisher: London ; New York : G. Routledge and Sons
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Publication date from year in advertisement on rear cover.
- This edition not in C.W. Topp's Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905.
- The Constable of France -- The Chevalier d'Artagnan, captain-lieutenant of the Mousquetaires du roi -- The traitor and his victim; or, The story of the unfortunate Major André -- Story of Private Thomas Keith, who became aga of the Mamelukes and governor of Medina -- A memoir of General Wolfe -- Sir Andrew Wood of Largo, captain of the "Yellow Frigate" and admiral of James III -- The Marquis of Lauriston, grand veneur of France -- The Scots fusilier guards.
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.