Payn, James, 1830-1898.; Graff, James H.,
Publisher: London : Chapman and Hall
- Date of publication from printer's date at foot of p. 185.
- Bound in illustrated paper wrappers.
- Not in C.W. Topp's Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905.
- Our widow -- Mr. Bullion's revenge -- Down stream -- The Plantagenet and the Traveller's joy -- The ultramarine -- Our last lodgings --The demon ferryboat -- Dick's legacy -- The savant triumphant -- The twa dogs -- Miss Montmorenci -- The horrors of a holiday -- Buying life -- Mrs. R.'s adventure -- A three-legged imposter -- Wanted a driver -- Captain Steel's dilemma -- Blank's birthplace.
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy has bookplate of James H. Graff, Baltimore.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.