Braddon, M. E. (Mary Elizabeth), 1835-1915.
Publisher: London : J. and R. Maxwell
- Printer's note at colophon: 5/86 [i.e. May 1886].
- Not in C.W. Topp's Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905.
- Under the red flag -- Dross -- Sir Philip's wooing -- Dorothy's rival -- At daggers drawn -- A great ball and a great bear -- A little woman in black -- Across the footlights -- My wife's promise -- Marjorie Daw.
- Wolff, R.L. 19th cent. fiction,
- Electronic reproduction.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.