Hemyng, Bracebridge, 1841-1901.; Shaw, John,
Publisher: London : J. and R. Maxwell
- Short stories.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- The stockbroker's wife -- Maggie's folly -- Captain Dayrell's luck -- The missing broker, or, The schemer's fate -- The speculating M.P.s -- The hypochondriac, or, A cure for the blues -- Time and tide wait for no man, a tale of the tape -- Promoting a company, or, Shrimps for the million -- The defaulter.
- Hubin, A.J. Crime fiction, 1749-1980,
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.