Sarmiento de Gamboa, Pedro, 1532?-1608?; Ocampo, Baltasar de, fl. 1610.; Markham, Clements R. (Clements Robert), Sir, 1830-1916.; Oviedo, Gabriel de, fl. 1573.
Publisher: Cambridge, Printed for the Hakluyt Society
- The second part of the author's Historia indica; a first part (Historia natural destas tierras) and a third which was to contain the history of the conquest until 1572 were projected, but apparently never completed.
- Translated from the original manuscript in the Library of the University at Göttingen (Col. ms. hist. 809) as published by R. Pietschmann in Abhandlungen d. K. Gesellschaft d. wiss. zu Göttingen. Philol. hist. kl., n. f., bd. VI, no. 4 (1906)
- With facsimile reproduction (reduced) of leaf 2 containing title: Segunda parte de la historia general llamada yndica; la q̃l por mãdado đl EXmo. S. dõ franco đ toledo virrey ... đlos rreynos đl piru ... cõpuso, el capt. po. sarmjento De gamboa, and other facsimiles (coat of arms of Spain, of Philipp II, etc.)
- "Account of the province of Vilcapampa and a narrative of the execution of the Inca Tupac Amaru, by Captain Baltasar de Ocampo (written in 1610) translated from a manuscript in the British museum": p. -247.
- "Bibliography of Peru, A. D. 1526-1907": p. -358.
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.