Harte, Bret, 1836-1902.; Burnand, F. C. (Francis Cowley), Sir, 1836-1917.; De Forest, John William, 1826-1906.; Leigh, Henry S. (Henry Sambrooke), 1837-1883.; Montefiore, J. G.; Leigh, Henry S. (Henry Sambrooke), 1837-1883.; Frost, A. B. (Arthur Burdett), 1851-1928,; Browne, W.,; Proctor, John, 1826-ca.1889,
Publisher: London : Ward, Lock, & Co
- "A portion of the contents ... has already been presented to the public in 'Beeton's Annual' ..."--Preface.
- Bound in illustrated paper wrappers.
- Date of publication from Topp.
- The great deadwood mystery / by Bret Harte -- The crutch-handled stick / by F.C. Burnand -- The other fellow / by J.W. DeForest -- Half-way / by Henry S. Leigh -- A midsummer night's scream / by J.G. Montefiore -- Knoware -- My carte / by Henry S. Leigh -- Moses Clymer's business.
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.