Grimaldi, Joseph, 1779-1837.; Dickens, Charles, 1812-1870.; Cruikshank, George, 1792-1878,
Publisher: London ; New York : G. Routledge and Sons
- Grimaldi's original ms. was first altered and revised by Mr. Thomas Egerton Wilks ... "The present editor [Dickens] ... accepted a proposal ... to edit the book, and has edited it to the best of his ability, altering its form throughout, and making such other alterations as he conceived would improve the narration of the facts, without any departure from the facts themselves."--Introductory chapter.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Date of publication from Topp.
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.