Grant, James, 1822-1887.; Graff, James H.,
Publisher: London ; New York : G. Routledge and Sons
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- The Constable of France -- The Chevalier d'Artagnan, captain-lieutenant of the Mousquetaires du roi -- The traitor and his victim; or, The story of the unfortunate Major André -- Story of Private Thomas Keith, who became aga of the Mamelukes and governor of Medina -- A memoir of General Wolfe -- Sir Andrew Wood of Largo, captain of the "Yellow Frigate" and admiral of James III -- The Marquis of Lauriston, grand veneur of France -- The Scots fusilier guards.
- Sadleir, M. 19th cent. fiction,
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.
- Manuscript, Archives, and Rare Book Library copy has bookplate of James H. Graff, Baltimore.