Gilbert, W. S. (William Schwenck), 1836-1911.
Publisher: London ; New York : G. Routledge and Sons
- "Popular edition"--Spine.
- Chiefly short stories.
- Bound in illustrated paper-covered boards.
- Foggerty's fairy -- An elixir of love -- Johnny Pounce -- Little Mim -- The triumph of vice -- My maiden brief -- Creatures of impulse -- Maxwell and I -- Actors, authors, and audiences -- Angela -- Wide awake -- A stage play -- The wicked world -- The finger of Fate -- A tale of a dry plate -- The burglar's story -- Unappreciated Shakespeare -- Comedy and tragedy -- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.
- Topp, C.W. Victorian yellowbacks & paperbacks, 1849-1905,
- Electronic reproduction.
- The online edition of this book in the public domain, i.e., not protected by copyright, has been produced by the Emory University Digital Library Publications Program.